Saturday, May 23, 2009

bits & pieces of shed/yard video.




I enjoy playing around with moviemaker, cutting and pasting the bits of video and then dragging them back and forth across each other, seeing what happens. I expect if I spent some time being precise and planning how images might interact with each other I might be able to make some interesting things with a little more polish. but I've got rocks to move and bamboo to cut and all that toxic muck to drag up out of the creek. so I'll just be contented with a more haphazard approach to video-editing, and get my husband's big rubber boots on and go play in the mud, like a contented and blissful child.

2 comments:

Pauline said...

loved the rain on the tin roof and the way you appeared in the midst of it all. the bamboo hiding place is great!

shara said...

the rain on the shed roof is a beautiful thing to listen to. just thinking of the sound of it makes me smile. isn't the bamboo wonderful? still no sweet peas climbing up it, though, I planted the package of seeds by the side of the house instead so my neighbour on that side would have something cheery to look out on from her kitchen window, and they'll be right under both bedroom windows so I'm hoping the fragrance will waft in. now I have to buy some night-scented stock.