Friday, April 24, 2009

Inside the shed a night or two ago.



I've stopped painting on the shed for the moment. Actually, I haven't painted for days now. I've been taking lots of pictures, singing, recording bits of birdsong, hail, train whistles, things like that. The place I live is rich with them, church bells, lawnmowers, ship's horns/whistles, big dogs barking, planes, jets, frogs, wind chimes, and so on. It's been a dream of mine for some time to incorporate all these sounds into music of some sort, with images projected through/onto various things as accompaniment, some random and some planned juxtapositions.

Which has nothing to do with painting the shed, I suppose. But anyway. This is part of the wall I painted white in a video posted quite some time ago. It's nowhere near done, but what ever is?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

really?