Saturday, November 7, 2009

As is not at all unusual, I don't have anything in particular of importance to relate.



But then again, what's of importance and what isn't? I don't really consider myself qualified to judge that, at least not at the moment.

Sometimes I have an idea that I've caught the tail of the point of things. Like it's something slinking off around an existential corner, either drawing me along or leaving me behind.

Of course it's hard to think at all with three girls in the house. So I won't bother, for the moment.

2 comments:

Pauline said...

I like this post. I've decided (at least for the time being) that nothing has any significance unless I give it one. It makes life so interesting!

shara said...

See that's where (when I'm in a gloomy mood, which I have sort of been lately, but not at the moment, thank goodness) I think well, happiness is just all delusion, but if that's so, then I suppose I might as well be deluded, I'm more productive and congenial that way.